Park Farm Cottages are 2 beautiful barn conversions offering family friendly accommodation just 6 miles from the centre of Bristol and 1.5 miles from Chew Magna with it's excellent food pubs and busy village atmosphere.
The cottages are on our working arable farm within the small hamlet of Norton Hawkfield and make a great base for visiting Bristol, Bath and Wells.
Walkers will enjoy quiet footpaths with stunning views across Bristol and the Chew Valley, towards the Mendips
- 2 newly converted cottages. The Dairy sleeps 4. 1 double 1 twin. The Barn sleeps 4 + 1. One double 1 twin + one single bed on gallery, (max 4 adults)
- Children welcome
- Stunning views over open countryside and along a small valley.
- Enclosed shared lawned garden with private patios, garden furniture, and BBQ.
- Free WiFi
- Under-floor heating, slate floor throughout except bedrooms.
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer in each cottage.
- We provide crisp white bed linen and fluffy towels.
- We have a no smoking policy.
- Only 1.5 miles from the historic village of Chew Magna with good food pub's, Cafe/gift shop.
- Walking, an excellent network of circular footpaths. The Avon Community Forest footpath runs through the farm, with the 3 peaks circular walk nearby.
- Friday to Friday booking, and short breaks
- Close to Chew Valley and Blagdon lake, with excellent fishing birdwatching and walking.
- Close proximity to Bristol, Bath and Wells, - makes an ideal base to explore the West Country.
- Sorry we do not accommodate pets, however Overhill boarding Kennels are just a mile away.
- Sorry we do not accept single sex groups.
- All major credit / debit cards accepted
Take a look at our cottages
"The Dairy" sleeps 4 Formally the milking parlour, all at ground level with two internal steps, beautifully converted.
"The Barn" sleeps 4 + 1 Formally a livestock house, beautifully converted with a gallery and walkway, exposed roof trusses and purlins. (max 4 adults)
The Barn 29th March 2013 onwards
The Dairy from £350 week
The Dairy from £262 short break
Click here to contact us or call on 01275 839330