Sleeps 4+1 formally a livestock house, beautifully converted with a gallery and walkway, exposed roof trusses and purlins.
- Stunning south facing views across a valley to open countryside.
- French windows opening directly onto own patio with furniture and BBQ.
- One double 1st floor 4ft 6
- One twin bedroom, two 3 ft beds ground floor please note there are 2 internal steps from living area to bedroom/bathroom.
- Sleeping Gallery with one 3ft guest bed.
- Max 4 adults.
- Bathroom ground floor with shower over bath, w.c. hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Shower room 1st floor, shower, w.c. hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Slate floors ground floor, bedrooms carpeted. Under floor heating throughout.
- Comprehensively equipped kitchen with, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge with ice compartment, (freezer space available on site).
- Flatscreen T.V. freeview, DVD player, CD player.
- Free WiFi.
- Enclosed shared lawn garden.
- There are 2 parking spaces allocated to this cottage.